1. Custom Built Items - Items that are custom-fabricated to the requirements of the customer, are final and cannot be returned, or exchanged.
2. Acceptable Returns - If items are received nonfunctional, or defective, they should be returned. Returns must be processed within 45 days after delivery. If items are lost, or damaged, during shipping the customer should process a claim against the carrier’s insurance.
3. Delivery Confirmation - Items delivered to the customer’s address are the customer's responsibility. Reshipping costs for items that are not claimed and subsequently returned to the vendor are the customer's responsibility.
4. Return Authorizations - A return authorization is required prior to returning any item. Return authorizations may be requested by contacting: email@example.com, or (657) 210-2997. Returned items should be shipped in the original packaging.
5. Inspection of Returned Items - When a returned item is received at the vendor’s place of business, it will be inspected and a decision made to repair, or replace, the item.
6. Who Pays for Shipping - The manufacturer is responsible for shipping and insurance costs on defective items. If the returned item is functional, the customer will be billed for shipping and insurance charges.
7. Return Timeframes - Returned items must be received by the vendor within 45 days after issue of the return authorization, otherwise the customer pays for shipping and insurance.
Questions about our returns policy? Get in touch with us today >>